Welcome to RBPWorld
RNA binding proteins (RBPs) are crucial regulators involved in a wide range of biological processes, and their dysfunctions are associated with numerous human diseases. To facilitate research in this field, we present RBPWorld, a comprehensive and user-friendly database dedicated to eukaryotic RNA binding proteins (RBPs). RBPWorld encompasses a vast collection of 1,393,686 RBPs, derived from 445 eukaryotic species, including humans, animals, and plants. Our database offers precise and comprehensive listings of RBPs for each eukaryotic organism, complemented by comprehensive annotations sourced from various public databases. RBPWorld serves as an invaluable resource to explore the world of eukaryotic RBPs and aids in unraveling their intricate functions.
Currently, users can:
- Retrieve complete RBP and RBD lists for 445 species;
- Characterize the comprehensive annotation of RBPs;
- Explore the clinical relevance of RBPs.
- Collect an exhaustive inventory of RBPs associated with RNA viruses;
- Obtain the in-depth analysis of multifunctional molecular attributes, particular sublocations, RNA partners and regulatory networks of RBPs.