Please cite: EuRBPDB: a comprehensive resource for annotation, functional and oncological invesitgation of eukaryotic
RNA binding proteins (RBPs)
Liao JY, Yang B, Zhang YC, Lin DC*, Yin D*. Nucleic Acids Research, 10 October 2019
Welcome to EuRBPDB v2
RNA binding proteins (RBPs) are crucial regulators involved in a wide range of biological processes, and their dysfunctions are associated with numerous human diseases. To facilitate research in this field, we present EuRBPDB, a comprehensive and user-friendly database dedicated to eukaryotic RNA binding proteins (RBPs). EuRBPDB encompasses a vast collection of 986,697 RBPs, representing 15,203 ortholog groups, derived from 424 eukaryotic species, including humans, animals, and plants. Our database offers precise and comprehensive listings of RBPs for each eukaryotic organism, complemented by comprehensive annotations sourced from various public databases. EuRBPDB serves as an invaluable resource to explore the world of eukaryotic RBPs and aids in unraveling their intricate functions.
Currently, users can:
- Download the entire RBP and RBD lists of 424 species.
- Obtain the comprehensive annotation of all RBPs.
- Explore the clinical relevence of RBPs.
- Acquire the entire list of RBPs associated with RNA virus including SARS-CoV-2.
- Access multifunctional molecular features, binding RNAs, downstream molecular targets and regulatory networks